The Grohe 19044BE0 Geneva Roman Tub Faucet with Hand Shower Sterling SpecificationTimeless detailing, unpretentious style... Geneva succeeds in capturing the essence of traditional design. Geneva is characterized by the refined flowing lines of its arched spouts. The spout of the Grohe 19044BE0 Geneva Roman Tub Faucet brings the water well above the bowl or tub for a beautifully controlled cascade of water. But the true art of the Geneva line is in the carefully detailed cross handle design that inspires a traditional warmth without a hint of overstatement. These details are complimented by a gentle flair at the base of the spout and handles that echoes the overall design motif.
- Volume control included; Flexible stainless steel braided hoses; Service stops
- Includes 19207BE0 cross handles; Flow Rate: 8 gpm at 45 psi (thermostat valve) 2.5 gpm at 80 psi(handshower)
- GROHE TurboStat Technology; GROHE SilkMove ceramic cartridge
- 4-hole deck-mount installation; 3/4-inch thermostatic mixing valve
- 10-inch diverter spout; hand shower; 79-inch hand shower hose